2018, it’s been real. But it’s time to move on, and at Borracha Mexican Cantina, we’ve got big plans for an awesome entry into 2019!
Start the new year in style at the Green Valley Ranch, where Borracha will be bringing the party all day long and into the midnight hour! We’ve got plenty of great food, drinks, games, entertainment, and even an open bar special to help you make it the best New Year’s Eve ever!
Read on to discover all of the festivities you can expect at Borracha for New Year’s!
(Source: Borracha Mexican Cantina)
New Year’s Eve at Borracha: Necessary Details
This New Year’s Eve, the Green Valley Ranch is the place to be as Borracha pulls out all the stops for a memorable evening!
- When: December 31st
- Where: Borracha Mexican Cantina
- Time: The action starts at 4pm!
- Entertainment: Our entertainment options will include football games playing on our big screens earlier in the afternoon/evening, and later on, a live set from DJ Buza to take the party into the new year!
- Specials: We’ll be offering a $60 open bar package starting at 7pm!
- Reservations: Make your reservation here!
Why You Need to Celebrate New Year’s at Borracha
Honestly, you probably didn’t need any reason other than our amazing tacos to head over to our venue for New Year’s, but here are just a few of the other many reasons why you should party with us on the last day of 2018!
- Entertainment all day long. One thing’s for sure: you won’t need a disco nap before coming to Borracha, because the action is going to be going on all day and into the night!
As soon as we open, we’ll be screening football games and serving up our signature cuisine and cocktails.
As the evening goes on, we’ll feature a live DJ set with DJ Buza. In case you’re not familiar with his work, Buza is originally from South Florida, but has established himself in Las Vegas.
According to his website bio, he “rides the line between hip-hop and electronic beats in a refreshing hybrid of EDM music he produces. His adrenaline-fueled club hip-hop sound has earned him thousands of fans all over the world, as well as recognition amongst some of dance music’s most elite producers and DJ’s.”
You’ve never experienced a DJ set like this, so don’t miss it!
(Source: Borracha Mexican Cantina)
- A killer menu. Tired of holiday roast, eggnog, and Christmas cookies? At Borracha, our classic Mexican cantina fare is the perfect antidote to holiday food overload. Of course, we have all the Mexican classics that you love, including tacos, burritos, fajitas, and nachos.
Then again, for those looking to kick off a healthy eating resolution early, we’ve got you covered with healthy options like our Roasted Corn Salad, which is made with grilled corn, cotija cheese, cherry tomatoes, panela cheese, black beans, pickled red onion, red bell pepper, jicama, and an irresistible cotija cheese vinaigrette.
We also have a modern take on Mexican classics with our brown rice bowls, which are composed with brown rice, grilled corn, black beans, guacamole, cherry tomato pico, Gochujang sauce, bean sprouts, coleslaw dressing, and your choice of protein, including mahi mahi, chicken, and carne asada. We also have plenty of vegan options, including our crowd pleasing Coconut Ceviche, which is served with coconut serrano dressing and crispy plantains.
- Drinks, drinks, drinks! We have so many amazing cocktails and tequilas, you won’t even know where to start!
Maybe you’ll kick off the evening with our Pablo Chacon cocktail, which is made with Casamigos Blanco tequila, cucumber essence, jalapeno, lime, and cilantro. Or perhaps you’ll start with the Desperado cocktail, which is made with Avion Silver tequila, house made sangrita, Modelo Especial, lime, chicharron, and a tajin rim.
If tequila’s your thing, we’ve got you covered, with a massive menu that features a variety of different options.
If it’s reposado you crave, we have Avion, Casa Noble, Casamigos, Cazadores, and more. If anejo is what you’re looking for, we’ve got Espolon, Fortaleza, Herradura, Hornitos, Patron, and many more.
That’s just a few of the many tequila offerings on our menu; whether it’s blanco, reposado, or especial that you love, we’ve got something just for you.
- Open bar package. Starting at 7pm, you can treat yourself to an open bar! Ring in the new year in style as you sample drinks, enjoy the good company, and enjoy what promises to be a great DJ set courtesy of DJ Buza!
For just $60, it’s a steal of a deal, and It’s bound to make the minutes til the new year extremely enjoyable.
- Make your new year’s resolution. Spending time at Borracha among good spirits and good friends is the perfect time to think about what you’d like to achieve in the new year ahead. So, what’s your resolution?
We have a few ideas: eat more tacos, drink more margaritas, sample more salsa…the list goes on! Go ahead, kick off that resolution a little early.
Conclusion: New Year’s Eve is a great time to party down and enjoy great food and drinks. This year, make Borracha Mexican Cantina is the perfect holiday destination for sports, open bar, entertainment, and delicious Mexican food! Make your reservation today.
Have you made your reservation for New Year’s Eve yet?